Aqua-Loc Water Demand Management System
- Our box is a fully sealed housing with pop up lid.
- Easy leak detection in one piece moulded housing.
- Mud and roots contamination free. Repair and replacement of all component are done IN-situ, using unique non-standard tools.
- Fundamental product that is easily upgraded from basic management (no meter) to 15mm or 20mm meter with/without flow regulating device.
- Upgradable for automatic meter reading as and when required.
- Pressure management with IFRD flow regulating device. Dual Housing available offer costs savings in product and installation.
- Our one piece molded box provides strength and leak detection in sealed housing.
- Isolated locking device prevents the ingress of dirt into sealed meter box.
- Hinge protection to prevent the lid breaking when opened.
- Isolating valve allows for the In-situ, repair and installation of 165mm meter body.
- Box design accommodates ground level and “above-ground”installation.
- Standard 20mm straight fit or 45 degree compression fitting.
Aqua-Loc Community Standpipe
Typical installation illustration: standpipe installed complete with concrete ring grave for the control spilled water. Robust construction.
- Mechanical components only.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Improved standpipe functionality.
- Field maintenance simple and quick.
- Water only dispensed when some depresses the lever.
- Clean and dry environment as the porous gravel assist with drainage.
- Pressure management is possible if used in conjunction with the aqua-loc WDMS (water demand management system).
Intelligent Flow Regulating Device
I.F.R.D – Optional management capabilities with metering with fully SABS Approved 1,5m3 /h (15mm) and 2,5m3 /h (20mm) class c with pulse output.
- IFRD and Blanking Plug (No meter).
- IFRD is available in 4, 6, 8, 10, 15 litres per minute and easily upgraded in a two minute exercise.
- Metering option is a huge cost saving when not billing the consumer.
- IFRD – Unique water savings device which can maintain a constant flow irrespective of variable water pressures.
- IFRD is SABS Approved
- Credit management allowable under 10l per minute.
- No influencing of the meter due to the unique configuration with IFRD after the meter.
Aqualoc WDM Meter Features & Specifications
- Meter Box has a 50 year lifespan with a 1.8 ton load bearing capacity
- Fully upgradable and serviceable in-situ resulting in very low Total Cost of Ownership
- Fully upgradeable from Non-metered Flow regulated device to Electronic Flow Controller with Automatic Meter Reading(AMR)
- In-house Customer Interface Unit displaying total consumption, allocation, remaining allocation, Alarms – Leaks and Tampering
- Multi-jet Inferential meter is Class C type which is highly resistant to clogging
- Meter is SABS approved and verified in SANAS approved laboratory to SANS 1529-1 specification
- Multiple options for AMR protocols – OMS or RealData (proprietary)
- Open Metering Systems (OMS) protocol for effective non-proprietary communications.
- OMS optimized for extended battery life, longer range, two- way communications and seamless integration with OMS Compliant data networks
- Optional Software as a Service portal (IZAR Plus) for effective management, monitoring and optimization of all utility energy data
- AMR Radio Battery Life between 10-15years
- Battery Life on EFC between 3-8 years
- Encrypted AMR Data can be relayed directly to Client without any Third Party interfacing
- Integration possible on meter, concentrator or server level
- Leakage, manipulation and reverse flow detection
Hydrus Ultrasonic Meter
Static ultrasonic water meter for accurate measuring and recording for all applications of water supply.
- Real data communication, open metering telegram
- Long-term stability under difficult conditions
- Unlimited system capability
- Leak detection
- Higher performance than class D requirements
- No calming sections required
- No measurement of air
- Insensitive against sedimentation
- Mounting in any installation position, battery life up to 16 years
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- Displaying of error and alarm codes
- No over-run performance
- No magnetic influence
- Data logger for consumption values
For measuring consumption in apartments and buildings for billing purposes.
- Single-jet impeller meter of fully dry-running design with magnetic coupling
- Modularity with the HYDROMETER system world
- Excellent starting flow rate
- Low pressure loss
- Installation position: horizontal, vertical, riser pipe, downpipe
- Compact design
- Rotatable counter
- Shield against static magnetic fields according to VDDW standard and EN 14154
- Working pressure 10 bar according to DIN 2401
- Protection class IP 54
Izar Radio Compact Inductive
Compact radio module with inductive sensor for Deihl Metering modular meters.
Usable for optimum reading with difficult access.
- Simple installation
- Transmission of meter data by radio to mobile or stationary receivers
- For Deihl Metering modular meters
- Secured against magnetic manipulation
- On-site-programming using IrDa interface
- Battery powered with a lifetime of up to 15 years